The majority of students enroll into an A-level course at the age of 16-18 to academically prepare for university study. A-level is greatly accepted by universities in the UK and other English-speaking countries. A number of countries worldwide use the A-level curriculum as a standard.
At AIC, we offer the following A-level subjects:
- Group 1 (Mother Tongue): Chinese, English Language, English Literature
- Group 1 a (Language Acquisition): Chinese
- Group 2 (History& Social Sciences): Economics
- Group 3 (Sciences): Biology. Chemistry, Physics
- Group 4 (Mathematics): Mathematics, Mathematics - Further
- Group 5: Creative and Professional (choose one): Art and Design, Accounting, Computer Science
Additional courses: Students may also choose from our IBDP or AP courses for some of their subjects to extend their learning or meet school diploma requirements.